Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And its time for another rare item Monday! Todays rare was in the very first place I looked. Score! So lets just get right into it!

Todays rare is the Rare Bat Mask!
It is located in Jam-Mart Furniture.
It is on the 15th page in the shop.
Its 550 gems and it members only.
The color scheme is blue with white eyes.


I really like todays rare! It is a recolored item. But I feel this color scheme is a great change! I feel it is also at a great price! For the past few weeks the prices have been quite high. So this is a nice change also. Make sure you pick one up today before they are gone!

I'm sorry this is a short post! Comment down below if you like todays rare, I sure do!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

3 comments:

  1. Great post Cool cat! I think this is really cool and will be really popular in a couple months/years (XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! And only time will tell!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...