Jammer Sundae #83!

*This post is now updated to include items*

Greetings, Jammers - Arctic here with another Sunday post! I hope you are all doing well!

It's been a pretty short week for me - I just got off school a while ago and time sure flies when you're having fun! Anyway, let's get on with today's post:

Today we're splashing down into Kani Cove to see some new underwater items we have! Behold, a whole bunch of sandcastle items!



I wish there were more items for underwater dens! I've always wanted to decorate an underwater den, but I never have enough to fill it up- and I always lose nearly 40,000 gems every time I try to decorate!

And now, it is time for this week's Jammer Sundae:


This week's spikes have raised a lot of discussion (a lot of complaining). I, for one, also am complaining. So, I made a meme:


This guy doesn't understand the concept of 'birthday cakes':

popsugar.com

This doesn't even need explaining, it's just so cute:

boredpanda.com
I like where this is going:

icanhascheezburger.com

That's all for this Sundae. And now, it's time for the factual part of this post!
Our word of the day: 

Indubitably: Undoubtedly

This is indubitably a cool word!

Our fact of the day:

Ostriches can run faster than horses!
Super cool! 

That's all for today folks, see you next week!

Send me a lemon at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

2 comments:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...