Totally Random Post

Me: Heyo Pinanas!
You Guys: Pinana's?
Me: Yeah it's a combination of pineapples and bananas.
You Guys: .....
Me: Fine I'll call you Banapples then!
You Guys: ............
Me: Fine how about I call you grumpies!
You Guys: JA!
Me: Fine how about I call you huskies?
You Guys: Awww how cute! sur--
Me: Wait that sounds weird.
You Guys: ARGH
Me: Fine how about horses?
You Guys: :) yes. please.
Me: Wait your to slow to be a horse
You Guys: HEY! We're suppose to insult you
Me: Oh yeah, well why don't you and then we can end this silly intro?
You Guys: It's not silly it's dumb
Me: :C


Hehehehe Wait my mom just got home gotta unload the car.
You Guys: Hey! Hey wait! Who's going to post!? Wait Ja! You can't just ..... :sigh: Find I guess we'll have to do it .........
Sarah: Hey I have an idea. :evil smile:
Gracie: Like what?
Sarah: Sense Ja is leaving us to post for her, How about we get her back
Lost: How?
Sarah: By posting all the weird things about her.
Swirl: Oh I think I like where this is going heehe.
Custard: Alright, this'll be fun hehehehe
Sarah: Alright everyone step right up! First up we have Ja naming her plushies.
Gracie: Hey, I've done that.
Sarah: Oh, wellll, Ja's name is really weird lol

She named her Cami's Frog Cameron? 
That makes no sense ......... 

Custard: she thought Cami and Cameron sounded kinda cute together.
Sarah: Oh 
Anyway next 
She is OBSESSED WITH HUSKIES! 




Sarah: SEE!!?!? She also has quite a few husky plushies, as soon getting a husky shirt, And she just tried to draw a husky puppy yesterday. 

She also obsessed with plushies 

Sarah: SEEE!?!! 
Custard: And how are you getting all these pictures? 
Sarah: I know Ja's password C: 

Frozen: Hey guys? What ya doing?
Gracie: Ja left us to do her post so we're posting weird things about her. 
Frozen: Oooooo fun! LEMME JOIN 
Sarah: All right
Frozen: Oh, and I brought Arctic with me.
Arctic: Hi guys! 
Gracie: Heyo
 Sarah: ........
Custard: ............
Gracie: :snicker snicker snicker: Oh uh ............
Arctic: ............ 
Swirl: ................
Lost: ................. 
Frozen: .................

Sarah: AND, SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT PETS! ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS PLUSHIES!
Everyone: :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Swirl: HOW DARE SHE!
Lost: Yeah!

Gracie: HOOOW!
Sarah: I HAVE NO IDEA!?
Arctic: Huh?
Custard: Yeah, I don't get it.
Gracie: SHE HAS LESS THEN 500 CLOTHES!!
Custard: HOOOOW


Me: Ok I'm back!
Swirl: Eeek! She's coming back click out of the tab hurry!
Sarah: Yipe!
:clicks out of tab:
Me: There wasn't that much to unload
Frozen: oh oookkay
Me: what'dya do when I was gone?
Lost: We posted for you, OOPS!!
Everyone else: LOST!
Lost: Sorry hehe 
Me: oh ok for a second I thought you would ..... wait WHAT?! YOU POSTED FOR ME??!
Sarah: uhhhhhhhh yeeeah, THEN DON'T MAKE FUN OF US THEN RUN OFF
Me: Argh! FFFFFFFFFINE I'm sure the other people will like it, maybe.
Me: Anyway bye guys ............


Ok that was my funny thing for today XDD
I'll make another one of these kinda things again with more bloggers. Hehe
Bye!
Photo
*Husky Ninja









No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...