Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I don't know if I said this in my last post but, Happy October! May you eat all the candy you can this month! And that brings me to todays QOTD...

QOTD: What is your favorite Halloween candy?

AOTD: I would have to say Almond Joy's are my favorite! But they are the hardest to find! D:

Tell me what your favorite is in the comment below! Now lets get onto todays Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Phantom Mask! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 13th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 3,500 gems and it is members only. The colors of this mask are black and white.

Thoughts: I really love this weeks Rare Item Monday! I have always loved the phantom mask, so I'm very happy they brought it back! Its easy to use with any animal and looks great with almost anything. I think the price is high but from what I can remember, its always been high priced when it was for sale in the past.

 Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 10!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Rare Item Monday! Comment down below what you think!

Here is todays verse!

"Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing."  -Psalm 34:9

Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...